Welcome to Celica Club UK

Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
  • Add events to our community calendar
  • Get your own profile and make new friends
  • Customize your experience here
  • Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.

Exhaust noises, let's hear them

All celicas welcome.

I want to make a disclaimer, this was a very cold engine and hadn't been started for just over a 2 months

Just now, CelicaDan94 said:

All celicas welcome.

I want to make a disclaimer, this was a very cold engine and hadn't been started for just over a 2 months

Also, why is there no video??? 

• Like 3

I'm going to cheat here, as it's the only thing I actually have on my phone of my exhaust. It blew serval years ago just as i was coming past Manston Airport from a very long drive from Wembley.

It was silly loud around town but I enjoyed it for a week or two before getting it replaced

• Like 1

i havent done a recent one but this is 4 years after my custom exhaust was fitted , i filmed using a JDM tow hook and a action cam on my industrial estate , i have a 4" stainless angle midrange courtesy of Infinity Exhausts.

Image may contain: outdoor

Edited by Akuma77
  • Like 3
I'm going to cheat here, as it's the only thing I actually have on my phone of my exhaust. It blew serval years ago just as i was coming past Manston Airport from a very long drive from Wembley.

It was silly loud around town but I enjoyed it for a week or two before getting it replaced
Sounds good. I might have to do a drive by one now.

Sent from my Redmi Note 9S using Tapatalk

i havent done a recent one but this is 4 years after my custom exhaust was fitted , i filmed using a JDM tow hook and a action cam on my industrial estate , i have a 4" stainless angle midrange courtesy of Infinity Exhausts.
120754814_10224789378821752_6031864858113336525_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=jF0g6V0L6PAAX8azrER&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-1.xx&oh=81b0202bcfbd3edb9b76f136b5aef161&oe=5FFF82F2

Such a clean sound, not like my angry abusive bitch. You can really tell when money has been spent.

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, CelicaDan94 said:

Sounds good. I might have to do a drive by one now.

Such a clean sound, not like my angry abusive bitch. You can really tell when money has been spent.

it was just a backbox to the flange that was fabricated and it cost me the same as a Japspeed , i do like the sound but also come with a lifetime guarantee as well .

it was just a backbox to the flange that was fabricated and it cost me the same as a Japspeed , i do like the sound but also come with a lifetime guarantee as well .
that's so cheap! Good find sir.

8 hours ago, CelicaDan94 said:

Holy crap!!! Beautiful noise and what a send.

Ha, the ol' Beams Gen4 shouldn't be underestimated :)

Ok den

Someone has a few more likes on there YouTube account, the dyno run sounded awesome too

I think I'm coming to the conclusion there isn't such thing as a bad sounding Celica unless it's foo bar.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.