Help! Cant decide on colour!

benjiboy87

I finally got myself some chronos!! but they are not in the greatest condition so they are going in for a refurb on saturday BUT i cant decide if i like the colour they are now or go for white again!

il give you a few pics of how it sits now and what it looked like with white wheels (yes different wheels) but still white!

now

1560626_10151926825951309_572493914_n.jp

1546408_10151926826096309_722169355_n.jp

before

IMAG0195-1.jpg

Edited by benjiboy87

a fair few people have all said the same thing which is to keep them the colour they are...which im leaning towards!! to the 30 odd people who viewed but didnt comment........THANKS!! lol

i did think an odd colour like that izzy but cant bring myself to do it then hate it.....then fork out for another refurb!

I like my chronos white but yep agreed the colour yours are look good and how about if you want something a bit different, jeep them that colour and get Mook to do some decals in a vibrant orange or green rather than the standard red? Love the blue on Wickies

Edited by arizona

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.