Excited and Dissapointed

I am excited, Monday is almost here, thats when I pick up my "new" Celica from Rory K, I am to become the proud owner of his lovely Gen 7 190 T-Sport :D :D :D

Rory had done all the things to his car that i had planned to do to my Gen 7 140 so it seemed so logical to just buy his one !, I also gain a better spec' and 2 years younger.

Rory has said that he is glad its staying in the club which it will, I will also be doing a few little bits & pieces to it as you do ;)

I am however dissapointed that i still have not been able to sell my Gen 7 140, I have advertised it on hear, e-bay and Autotrader, (only 3 time wasters from A/trader) :( :( :(

Someone buy it, you know you want to !!!!!

stick it on gumtree its free mine sold on there :) but didnt on ebay , just cost me instead :(

Hmm ' hadn't thought of that one.

Just for now, so we don;t take a stupid financial loss, we are going to sell my youngest sons Mk 3 Fiesta which should sell easily and we are going to let him use the 140 for a couple of months, needless to say he is pleased !

In the mean time, if anyone in the club want's to buy it, it will still be available.

Why are celica's going so cheap these days ? I honestly can't understand it ?! There awesome cars ! Someone come up with an explaination ? As to why VW/BMW rott boxes of which I find boring as hell , not to forget heavy and very dull , still go for a good price even when similar to a pre facelift Celica goes for next to nothing ?! ( sorry rant over ! )

Never over estimate the taste of the great British public JB. You will just be disappointed.

I mean for heavens sake some people buy these lovely cars and then, you're not going to believe this.... they mess with em them!!! All funny colurs and plastic bits. They even change the ride height so you can't see over Sinclair C5s. Then there's the noisy exhausts and inductions.

Talking of inductions....I think some of them have been inducted to a very strange club that involves weird aprons, rolling up trousers legs and baring nipples, but these are all just rumours.................

So Ownleemee. have you got it yet? Where's the pics? what's it had done?

Edited by daytona

Never over estimate the taste of the great British public JB. You will just be disappointed.

I mean for heavens sake some people buy these lovely cars and then, you're not going to believe this.... they mess with em them!!! All funny colurs and plastic bits. They even change the ride height so you can't see over Sinclair C5s. Then there's the noisy exhausts and inductions.

Talking of inductions....I think some of them have been inducted to a very strange club that involves weird aprons, rolling up trousers legs and baring nipples, but these are all just rumours.................

So Ownleemee. have you got it yet? Where's the pics? what's it had done?

:D cheered me up in theses long cold spring days...

Oh yes !!! Mr Geldorf, I have to disagree with you, I love Mondays, well this one anyway.

Love the car, seriously impressed and oh I do think lift could become addictive !!!!!

Our household looks like an advert for toothpaste or something as there is myself and my lad (who has now got the 140 for a few months) both walking round with stupid cheesy grins !

I haven't taken any pictures myself but if your interested, search in the Modifications section and use "RoryK" as the search, you will find his mod thread there and that will show you it in all its loveliness :)

Edited by Ownleemee

Take Care of her mate! I shed a manly tear watching her being driven off in but I am so happy she is staying in the club AND gone to a good home!

I will be staying in the club aswell, I tried mingling in other clubs but there is just no club like this one. Ill put a mod thread up on my next car but in the offtopic area I guess and I will still be organising herts meets / tunnel runs too!

Edited by RoryK

You're welcome, Trebor.

Ownleemeee. Just views RoryK thread............Where's the fluffy dice and "Wayne & Chardonnay" sunstrip?

But seriously....just gone a bit green at the gills. Wow!!! That is a shedload of work there Rory. treeemendous project!

Not into pointless ostentatiousness, mega wings, tractor wheels etc (Political Correctness requires notification at this point that other opinions are available.) but the attention to detail is impressive, very.

I know that grin (see the siggie) Still got it 3 weeks on and have just ordered 2nd bit of kit. Where will it all end? I think we know the answer to that one children!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.