165 quid for that!

"delivered in a personally engraved acrylic casket"

I'd be put in a casket and buried if i got caught paying that for 2 tubs of wax for my car - 75p for a 200ml tub of "hard wax" from my local cash n carry does me fine LOL

Probably incredible stuff but the ingredients list sounds more like shampoo . . . . .

Someone selling something akin to this in the other stuff for sale section, isn't there?

TBH I wouldn't be using anything like this on something like a Celica...but IF I won the Euro Lottery and bought a few super cars...I'd have it, fo' sho'...cos I have one hundred and eleventeen trillion dollars to play with

And some well proportioned scantily clad "detailing experts" to apply the uber expensive wax for you while another of their "collegues" fed you individual peeled grapes as you layed back and relaxed on your lazy boy observing that their over stressed bikini's didn't graze your paintwork . . . . . ahhhh to dream the dream lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.