Info on carbon fibre bonnet or wrapping

Well I'm thinking a carbon fibre bonnet or a wrap on the bonnet on my thunder grey gen 7 should look sweet but could do with some info so is there any corps on here that do carbon bonnets and how much do they roughly cost and do they need any special maintenance as for the wraps how much do they roughly cost to do the bonnet are they as shiny as the real thing and is there any body local ish to the notts/derby area thanks gaz

Mine was done by rpsmith (rich, wrappers delight) he is a Corp member on here :)

DSCF1286.jpg

I won't disclose a price as his prices may have risen/fallen :)

However a body shop quoted me £259 for just my roof in BLACK and carbon was more :)

Edited by oMIKEYo

As Mikey said, i can do you a carbon wrapped bonnet and scoop for about £150, if you want a sample of wrap, just drop me a PM with your address and i'll stick you an off cut in the post

As for genuine CF bonnets, talk to Ray (yellowchinaman) at RTP, he's a corp member on here

I got my Carbon bonnet from Ray. Good stuff i can vouch for his stuff, top workman ship. Ray does loads of Carbon Fiber stuff, poylurathane and glass fiber product, also bodywork, and wrapping, hes based in london just off the end of the M4.

not sure on his single unit price as i got loads of stuff from him on a deal. And his website www.RT-performance.com i think is still under re-construction!! send yellowchinaman a PM if ya need anything from him. :thumbs:

Mine: Stealth carbon!!

CRW_4168.jpg

DSC06157.jpg

DSC06155.jpg

Rays Carbon Spoiler:

DSC06154.jpg

And side by side with SJ's whos is wrapped for a deirect comparrison:

DSC06085.jpg

Matt.

I got my Carbon bonnet from Ray. Good stuff i can vouch for his stuff, top workman ship. Ray does loads of Carbon Fiber stuff, poylurathane and glass fiber product, also bodywork, and wrapping, hes based in london just off the end of the M4.

not sure on his single unit price as i got loads of stuff from him on a deal. And his website www.RT-performance.com i think is still under re-construction!! send yellowchinaman a PM if ya need anything from him. :thumbs:

Mine: Stealth carbon!!

CRW_4168.jpg

DSC06157.jpg

DSC06155.jpg

Rays Carbon Spoiler:

DSC06154.jpg

And side by side with SJ's whos is wrapped for a deirect comparrison:

DSC06085.jpg

Matt.

Seen your car when I went to RTP on Fri. Gotta hand it to you mate that is a lovely looking car, looks stunning in the flesh B)

lovely pic Matt, the photographer who took them has some serious skill :D

Yeah top bloke, and his pics were alot better than mine!! :D That was a great day and a good photoshoot. Was at the place next to RT-Performance from where mine and SJ's cars pic was taken.

And cheers Magic man. She's a labour of love and fucking big moneypit, but seeing her gleaming on my driveway just makes it all worth while. She's in with Ray as of tomorrow for loads of work, im getting her ready for JAE. After a full on paint job and new parts, shes getting full side graphics from Mook designed by me. Nice!! :thumbs:

Seeing her gleaming as I drove up to rtp is amazing. I was like "where is this place?" then BOOM I see your car, I didn't even care if that was rtp I was going over to look anyway. Taras was going through the work on my car but I was more interested in your car tbh haha. I might have had a sneaky peek at the work being done on yours too... Shiiiiit lol. I didn't have time to read it all. My car's going in tomorrow so I'll hopefully see yours again. It's just amazing in the flesh mate, pictures don't do it justice at all and considering how good it looks in the pics that is something!

Seeing her gleaming as I drove up to rtp is amazing. I was like "where is this place?" then BOOM I see your car, I didn't even care if that was rtp I was going over to look anyway. Taras was going through the work on my car but I was more interested in your car tbh haha. I might have had a sneaky peek at the work being done on yours too... Shiiiiit lol. I didn't have time to read it all. My car's going in tomorrow so I'll hopefully see yours again. It's just amazing in the flesh mate, pictures don't do it justice at all and considering how good it looks in the pics that is something!

Haha, much appreciated on the nice words mate. :blush: And yeah, as you have seen, mine will be there for a while!! haha :lol: So you should see her again.

And yeah, his work list is quite a long read!! haha. i need to text him actually, got a couple of little things to add. Need some more graphics as the RTP ones on the wings and window will have to some off for my full side graphics.

Mine is being fitted by the man himself as we speak... with his carbon rear GT wing too!! :D Along with a host of other things!! :lol:

Although when it was delivered to him by courier, it was damaged!! :angry::angry::angry: Fortunatly as im having it painted to match the stripe over the car, it can be patched with fibre glass and the damage hidden, but still bloody annoying!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.