Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
I remember when my old peugeot 206 exhaust fell off (nothing to do with me being a d**khead honest) because it had a triptronic granny gearbox I could select a gear to pull away in and before the computer figured out what was going on and automatically change back to 1st I pretty certain I could fool any noise sensitive camera to take a photo. I gotta agree with Sly though pops and bangs and I will add mustangs..... just a waste.