Celica Club UK Messages
Website Upgrade info
Click here for more information.
Welcome to Celica Club UK
Welcome to Celica Club UK, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information. Take advantage of it immediately, Register Now or Sign In.
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get automatic updates
- Add events to our community calendar
- Get your own profile and make new friends
- Customize your experience here
- Use the wealth of knowledge our members have to help with any questions you may have.
Very nice results. I wet-sanded and lacquered mine last weekend and polished with a borrowed D/A, will post pics later on. I sanded and hand polished my old Yaris lights without lacquer but they yellowed up fairly quickly. Have you used Ultimate compound on the paintwork? Plan to buy some to get rid of the swirls on my car!
1996 Ford Escort 1.4 2001 Toyota Yaris T-Sport (my favourite!) 2017 Mini Cooper SD 2017 BMW 230i (second favourite) 2004 Toyota Celica T-Sport Planned to keep my Yaris forever but it was written off earlier this year unfortunately (not me!). I'm not liking the Celica as much as the Yaris so far for some reason but I'll keep it for a few more months.