Celica photo challenge.

johny

Close Bryan, very close, but I've seen that one before :D

Can you not just lure it inside or are you worried about per hairs on the upholstery, having said that the size of that rabbit I would be more concerned about the suspension.

Look this is the type of thing

DSCN0939.jpg

Alas we no longer have the car or the pig :lol: and with leather you don't have the problems with the fur.

Dear Sirs,

Official communication: Rabbits are not rodents.

Yours faithfully,

Angus

BSc (Hons 1) Zoology (Aberdeen)

PhD Biology (Marine Science) (St Andrews)

Well that's it then no bloody rabbits!

Dear Sirs,

Official communication: Rabbits are not rodents.

Yours faithfully,

Angus

BSc (Hons 1) Zoology (Aberdeen)

PhD Biology (Marine Science) (St Andrews)

Is that just in Scotland though or did your qualifications cover the mainland as well? :lol:;):D:o

Oh and I haven't got a photo of my Celica with a rodent but I've got a picture of one of my Celicas with a 'hugedent' :blush:

areg1.jpg

Edited by misterC

Dear misterC,

Scotland is not an island.

Lots of Love,

Dr Mair

(yep - trust me, etc. :lol:)

(MisterC attempts to wangle round the challenge without leaving his garden one more time. :blush:)

Angus

Scotland is not an island.

I know Scotland isn't an island, then again neither is Wales but after 11 years working in Wrexham but commuting from Crewe I found the best native-baiting involved frequent use of the term 'back to the mainland'. Either the Welsh are a bit easier to goad or aren't quite as perceptive as you Scots. :blush::lol:

Quite possibly. :rolleyes:

Mind you, we kind of see England as just a bit hanging off the bottom of our country anyway - any references to the mainland are taken to refer the main body of Scotland, see, cos we have a bunch of islands inhabited by strange people (mostly English, it has to be said) off the West coast and up North.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...
Ok anyone who had a pet rodent has probably seen it pass on since this challenge was offered so lets say any pet/animal in your celica except a dog (you can't keep them out of cars).

That's a shame because I love this photo :thumbs:

rowley0001.jpg

I so want that to be left hand drive :thumbs:

It's funny you should say that because when I had this

camaro1.jpg

which was left hand drive, he'd sit exactly the same in the passenger seat (which of course was on the right hand side).

Now that did get some funny looks and double takes :):)

Ok anyone who had a pet rodent has probably seen it pass on since this challenge was offered so lets say any pet/animal in your celica except a dog (you can't keep them out of cars).

So I guess I'll have to use this photo again :D

sheep1.jpg

The eagle-eyed members will know I used this some time ago when the challenge was along the lines of your Celica next to a sheep.

If no-one can do an original shot I'll set a new challenge on Friday evening.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.