Celica photo challenge.

johny

Right then,,With it being the final of the snooker this weekend hows about your celica outside a snooker club....Bonus points for outside the crucible theatre,,Thats in Sheffield for those of you that may not know... 1 2 3 GO..............

Right then,,With it being the final of the snooker this weekend hows about your celica outside a snooker club....Bonus points for outside the crucible theatre,,Thats in Sheffield for those of you that may not know... 1 2 3 GO..............

snooker.jpg

It's not in Sheffield, but it's got a sign that says FREE BEER :DB)B)

Next challenge is your Celica next to a road sign for 'Old People Crossing' with bonus points for real OAPs in the shot.

Next challenge is your Celica next to a road sign for 'Old People Crossing' with bonus points for real OAPs in the shot.

get down to the post office at around 6am you will see loads of OAP's :DB)

We seem to have either a distinct air of apathy for this thread just lately or there's a great shortage of OAP's in the country at the moment :):angry:

So I've done my own challenge:-

elderlypeople.jpg

and tried to make the next one easier :)

Next challenge continues the road sign theme:- Your Celica next to a 'Men at Work' sign (you know, the picture of the man digging a hole)

Now there should be plenty of those about so get your cameras out and keep this thread alive :lol::)

Might be a bit of a toughy but what about next an Eddie Stobart lorry :) Or will that be to difficult to keep the thread going

Sounds good to me. You see them parked up in various locations, but a shot of a moving one from inside your car should be OK as long as

A: The car is identifiable as a Celica

B: You don't put yourself or other road-users at risk (get a passenger to take it!)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.