Celica photo challenge.

johny

So no-one could get a hairdresser's, eh? Gee.

Going back to some of the first challenges, many pages ago ... no-one could get the Angel Of The North, seemingly because you couldn't get your parked anywhere near it. I investigated the other day, so here's that challenge finally done ... :blink:

angel.jpg

Better change the current one then.

OK - your Celica at a bus stop.

Angus

• 2 weeks later...

Yes we were working on the car, we'd just replaced the tailgate and he was checking the hinge nuts were tight.

OK my challenge is.

A photo of your car taken with a pet in it, however the pet must not be furry.;

Not pet rocks, I'm looking for Snake/Lizard/Bird/Spider/Fish in a bag or a shaved Cat/Dog.

I have a pet pine tree that I grew from a seed in a big, woody cone I picked up in the Sierra Nevada in 2000. I've been at it for four years now, and it's still only about 6 inches tall. I had to burn the husk off the seed to get it to grow (apparently one of these species that's kick-started by forest-fire events).

Does my pet tree count?

Angus

So there you go I win my own challenge

post-1230-1188646925_thumb.jpg

Meet "Kubo" the Corn Snake and "Rats" the Rat Snake.

So new challenge...........................

YOUR CELICA with Fluffy Dice.

Of course I know none of us own Fluffy Dice but you may be able to borrow some from a local Saxo/Corsa owner.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.