Celica photo challenge.

johny

No idea who he was but a nosy bugger looking at me taking photos of his house :xmas_laugh:

Next challenge is your Celica in a winter scene with plenty of trees in the background frost on the ground trees covered in frost that sort of thing. Doubt we will get any snow for at least a few days (never seem to get any around here) but its supposed to get really cold over new year so out of bed early you lot & get snapping :xmas_laugh:

Nice photo's but niether of them really meet the challenge.

"Next challenge is your Celica in a winter scene with plenty of trees in the background frost on the ground trees covered in frost that sort of thing."

I know with a bit more effort we can get all the boxes ticked.

Right then Mr Nemesis fussy git, its got more than one tree, one of which not only looks like a christmas tree but its covered in a shitload of ice, the Christmas lights may be switched off but I can assure you they are there, and the car looks like its been in the bastard freezer for a fortnight... That do ya?

IMG_0105.jpg

what about this one

P161208_145003.jpg

"Next challenge is your Celica in a winter scene with plenty of trees in the background frost on the ground trees covered in frost that sort of thing."

Right then Mr Nemesis fussy git, its got more than one tree, one of which not only looks like a christmas tree but its covered in a shitload of ice, the Christmas lights may be switched off but I can assure you they are there, and the car looks like its been in the bastard freezer for a fortnight... That do ya?

IMG_0105.jpg

Now that ticks the boxes .

Well more boxes than Dans did :worthless:

Now that ticks the boxes .

What about a tin of spam... in the fridge :xmas_unsure:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.