Celica photo challenge.

johny

So much talk. ;)

In the interests of keeping the thread alive ... here's Zuban's car on the south breakwater pier at Fraserburgh harbour with Helenus FR121 arriving in the background. Primarily a nephrops (prawn) boat, Helenus generally gets a good bycatch of whitefish too.

FR121_ST182.jpg

Next challenge - your Celica with a motorcycle. Mopeds don't count.

Angus

Not quite "Rally Style", but is this good enough?

driving through France last month, and our Garmin Sat Nav thought this was a main road! The road got alot worse than this at points, and after about 30-40 mins of this the track turned into a housing estate, was a bizarre day.

IMG_3410.jpg

Not quite "Rally Style", but is this good enough?

driving through France last month, and our Garmin Sat Nav thought this was a main road! The road got alot worse than this at points, and after about 30-40 mins of this the track turned into a housing estate, was a bizarre day.

Yeah i'd say that was off road. Your turn.

Nice, i won! - have been trying to dig out some video footage of us off-road aswell.

Coughdrop - have checked out your trip, does look awesome, would have loved to have been involved.

so, next challenge is to have a picture of your Celica in either a Tunnel or a Cave.....

good luck

• 2 weeks later...

I've been on the look out to try and get this thread back up and going.

There I was driving through cheddar gorge today. And I saw a cave. With a parking space in it.

So I think this challenge has been met :lol:

post-13724-1194115580_thumb.jpg

And here's the next challenge: A Celica in front of a Premiership stadium, preferably your team's.

Edited by Shink

• 2 weeks later...

It's not just you, Shink, all celicas look best in white!

Right, next challenge? I forgot I'd have to do that, haven't got a clue.

Hmmm, I've just been looking at some old challenges for inspiration and it seems originally it was landmarks. So how about your celica and battersea power station. Is that possible??

It's not just you, Shink, all celicas look best in white!

Right, next challenge? I forgot I'd have to do that, haven't got a clue.

Hmmm, I've just been looking at some old challenges for inspiration and it seems originally it was landmarks. So how about your celica and battersea power station. Is that possible??

The guys in Scotland may have a problem with that, could you change it to a POWER STATION? Coal/Oil/Wind

Good enough for me, was a bit daft of me to include the "battersea" bit! I love how this photo shows how low a celica is. I'm always smiling when I walk back to my car in sainsburys carpark, especially when it's next to a 'supermini'! COOL

Over to you, white dragon, for the next challenge.

I've just saved that photo to my harddrive cos I thought it would be clever to put the chimneys on it. It's named "IMGP0230_small_".

Small!? :)

IMGP0230_small_.jpg

Please forgive this photo!

Edited by dannywilks

Ok. Chose your challenge. And make it so I can win again :nono:

A picture of your car outside Crowthorne town hall :)

No seriously a piccy of your Celica outisde a government building - either local or National or abroad.

See technically I've done that already, because that power station pic is part of my work, which is an nhs (used to be prison service) building. But if you want me to get another goverment building ...

Does police station count?

See technically I've done that already, because that power station pic is part of my work, which is an nhs (used to be prison service) building. But if you want me to get another goverment building ...

Does police station count?

I hadn't considered police, nhs, fire service, roadworks depots etc to be included in what I said - my bad. I will also specifically exclude roadworks depots, recycling centers and tips.

Lets say Town Hall, County Hall, Parliment building or simillar (foreign equivalents also allowed) - should be one near most people :)

That on the other side of the road is the local Council offices in Salgótarján, northern Hungary ... :nono:

Salgo_town_house.jpg

Also note the "Irish" pub ... and yes, there's a McDonalds just round the corner, too. :) :roll:

If that passes muster ... next up is your Celica accompanied by a national flag (not a crappy little aerial topper or desktop one, either).

Angus

<challenge changed after some thought>

Edited by Angus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.