Celica photo challenge.

johny

Next pretty simple challenge...your celica with a laptop computer on/in it, with CCUK open on the screen of course.

DSCF0006.JPG

Next Challenge:-

A pic of your Celica with a jar of marmite on the roof :D

Edited by Rich_482

1 jar of marmite, and also added a bag of marmite flavour breadsticks as they were lying around for good measure lol :D

marmite001.jpg

marmite002.jpg

hope is enuf lol, so next challenge is ur celica at ur nearest toyota dealer with the receptionist or other MR T stood beside ur car promoting it with the thumbs up ;). hope this aint too hard.....

should b a bit of fun, am sure they would find it amusing...

Edited by broomy

Sorry woodhouse - din't mean to be offensive. ;)

Nice bit of acceleration going on here now! Have to bear in mind that not too many folk actually go to their T dealer, though. Not at the prices they charge! :D

Angus

Here's my old 182 at the T dealer in Hungary for good measure ...

kakuk_1.jpg

Suspect the theme park one's been done already ... maybe it's about time repeats were allowed, though. :)

Angus

Yes, done before, 20th on my list, page 100.

I'd go for repeats of early ones if it's the general concensous.

Lots of new people around now.

Don't know if this will count but here's my Celica in a theme park that will be opening soon in Crewe.

It's called "ToyotaWorld"

Photo0056.jpg

(Actually it's my back garden but with a couple of suitably positioned signs I'm sure the visitors will come flocking in :);) )

Don't know if this will count but here's my Celica in a theme park that will be opening soon in Crewe.

It's called "ToyotaWorld"

Photo0056.jpg

(Actually it's my back garden but with a couple of suitably positioned signs I'm sure the visitors will come flocking in ;):) )

I though it was a scrap merchant's :)

I'll take this one as well :lol: Outside the gates to Alton Towers...only a few miles away from me, and I was going to a pub down the road :lol:

CIMG13260.jpg

Next alcohol related challenge.....your celica outside a bargain booze store :blush:

" I was going to a pub down the road :blush: " hope you where not drinking and driving now :lol:

Edited by BigTazScotland

Next alcohol related challenge.....your celica outside a bargain booze store :D

SAM_0013.jpg

Next challenge: In a bid to steer away from the suggestion of wearing your wife's clothes :angry:

Your Celica with a Valentines Card on the bonnet/parcel shelf/seats

An easy challenge as I'm sure most of us will be doing the last minute rush into the 24hr garage on Saturday night/Sunday morning to grab the least-appropriate-but-only-one-available card on the shelf :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.