valve caps

This is why I will not put flash valve caps on a car.

1 it attracts unwanted attention from kids and teenagers trying to cure boredom..

2 in the winter they can seize to the valve depending on terrain driven etc :P

Plenty of people come in to work when they grit the roads and when winter comes round to get their valves changed because they cannot get their metal ones off :lol:

Edited by Alex991

I used to get mine pinched by the kids walking to school, as they would use the little industrial estate I work on as a shortcut, so bought some anti theft ones but even they don't work as if you push down on the tops hard enough they turn and come off.

So I got fed up and just used the black plastic ones, they don't seem to want to pinch those.

How do the flush fit valves work?

thieving little twonks, luckily as I have black alloys the cheap black caps dont get pinched, have had loads of chrome ones nicked in the past, including 'anti theft' types, but I have been naughty on a couple of occasions and nicked the caps of kids bikes where they look like they have come off a car, didn't keep em, just took em off and threw em, just wanted a little karma

On my previous car I had metal ones that seized on and I had to have the valves cut out. Never doing that again!

:werd:

Never again for me.

Exactly what I was saying :lol: We would have sets of four off at work to just change the valves :rolleyes:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.