RIP Gail.

Yeah could be, does say black but there's an off-black tint to it that looks like Storm Blue. Looking like it's going to be the lagoon blue or the thunder grey prefacelift ones up at the top, at this rate. Whichever way I go, I'll have it for less than a year, I plan on FAFF'ing as soon as possible. But I do think a 190 is more sensible at the moment - don't really want to bust in to my mortgage deposit savings. Lol!

Haha, yeah mate - took seeing a few sheds to see a beauty. This one needs the wheels refurbing as scuff on the odd spot... but generally, the car itself is mint. Lift kicks in at 6200rpm as pulls like a train. I think it's got a stage 2 clutch, it's basically on or off, manageable - but took me a mile to get used to it. Here's some more pics :)

282866_10201184094945340_626837974_n.jpg

Notice the scuffing on the spoke closest to the floor, has one of those about the same size on the other side.

945763_10201184094465328_834977139_n.jpg

They look good sat on 18's, I always preferred the 17, little less twitchy I think. But yeah - lots to crack on with soon! :D Can't wait!

Darryl, what stuff is this you speak of? :P

That reminds me, sat in the pub in Derby where we went to look at another Tgrey one, that one in my first post - and it was a friggin' shed. I mean thoroughly a shed, and a guy overheard me talking about the car I want and he shouted - in the poshest accent - GOOD LUCK ON YOUR QUEST SIR! lmao, I was like... I want him as a friend forever. :P

Haha not a lot mate to be honest.

Boot lid standard skirts standard lip for a facelift bumper. Spare headlights. Just come round one day and have a look. If you don't want any of it I will bin it. Like I've been meaning to for months haha.

I'll take it all mate! You never know when you might need a part! Whilst I remember, what was that stuff you cleaned up my headlights with? It's the same on this one, slightly hazy/cloudy? I need to buy some ultimate compound too, and new wax - i used it all on the 140. :P

Haha.

Plast X mate you get it off eBay for about a tenner delivered but it lasts ages.

Well whenever you wanna pop round dude you can :) should be in after 5 if you want to have a look :)

Haha.

Plast X mate you get it off eBay for about a tenner delivered but it lasts ages.

Well whenever you wanna pop round dude you can :) should be in after 5 if you want to have a look :)

Ahh that's the stuff, I'll get some ordered when I get home. :)

Nice one bruv! I will pop round at some point, it may have to be next saturday/sunday though if that's okay - as I'm in scarborough with our lass today and the car is on a day's insurance and will drop off at 12pm today, so gotta get it home in a bit, then go to the seaside in her car. :)

Guest Ambermile

Point on the rust bubble - Toyota have a 12 year warranty on paintwork going from inside the panels. Just saying... although in the thunder grey you mentioned it's likely just outside the time period.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.