Bodykit help!

i used madmotors

they've got quite a wide range available, but some require importing before they can be sent to you

i'm pretty sure it's only replica bodykits too, as far as I'm aware. Plus some are pretty dodgy quality going by reviews for the individial manufacturers

but delivery was pretty darn quick

Quick!! I payed and ordered from them a month ago been told a date and been let down every time! Still not received! The supplier who mad motors get their bits from told them my orders been lost in the post, apparently they had many problems with that supplier it's Sod's law I got caught in it :/

depends on the bodykit that you want......?
tbh I'm back open to ideas and looking again.

weird, but it seems that's down to the supplier of that item and the delivery company.

You're always at the mercy of the courier.

I ordered from them twice, and believe on both ocassions the bumper was delivered to RTP within a couple of days.

Email or call them and ask which suppliers are reliable and what they have on hand. They might even be able to get you better quality kits not listed on their website.

Yeah it's been the supplier not mad motors, my partners been on the phone to them all day his sorted me out the real front bumper I wanted as I was getting a replica and a set of side skirts that will match for no additional extra cost so I'm happy with them sorting it out for me now should be delivered Tuesday, I ordered from them because I couldn't find any bad reviews, suppliers totally messed it up from them needless to say he wouldn't be using them again, all sorted :)

Edited by bosslady

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.