Emanage Blue...errrr help a bit!

digs

I'm not too confident anyone knows this but.....

Trying to hook up my emanage blue onto my 3sfe. It gets power, but when the unit is plugged in it the car won't ignite and start (it will without it hooked up).

Maybe the harness, however has ANYONE got an idea of the rotary settings and variance to the jumper settings for the 3SFE?

Currently it's on 3/4/2 - 3 as 4 cylinder 2 coil injector (I believe) the other to are from any info I have gleaned....

If anyone has set up a emanage blue on a 3sfe and got it working, can you remeber what settings you used? At least then I would know it wasn't the settings that are stopping it fire.

oh bugger, read somewhere about a jumper setting not being correct, changed it, just killed my car!! Ignition turns the whole car off now....assumedly I have blown a fuse somewhere?

Have you tried connecting all the wires correctly? ;):blink:

Thanks ;)

Seems to be down to the voltage setting output for ignition, hoping tomorrow I will just find a blown efi fuse or something.....

Or I am looking for a new car !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.