Iv decided....selling up!

Right after much dilemma (see an eariler post!) and alot of thought I have decided to move on and sell both of my GT4's.

Iv not lost the love for them but just feel its time for a change.

The green standard-ish one won't be up for sale until its roadworthy, hopefully a month or two.

The silver trackcar will be put up probably around the same time.

However if anyone is interested in either then let me know, the silver one will be at Thoresby and Parson Drove meets if anyone wants the opportunity the view it there. ;)

Il still be sticking around the club though, so don't think you can get rid of me that easily!!

And don't worry il still be in a Jap turbo nutter car :lol:

There seems to be a bit of a spate of people leaving Celicas at the moment. :(

Still, from change comes growth (and all that sorta stuff)... having seen the silver Faff, I'm interested to see what Jap turbo nutter car follows it!

I know! il be doing the 3rd round of TSS and probably the next Blyton round if I still have it then but at least I can still enter class X :lol:

Im still not 100% sure what the next car will be but Iv nailed it down to these:

R33 GTR

Evo 5

Evo 6

Supra TT

Obviously it'll come down to budget but im feeling as though I can get a better Evo for the money than a Supra or GTR.

Iv found a nice Evo5 and R33 on pistonheads, these will probably be sold by the time im ready to buy but this is the sort of thing im after:

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/mitsubishi/evo-iv--vi/mitsubishi-evo-5-1999-genuine-385bhp-20k-spent-fsh-full-tax-and-mot--stunning-example/1304106

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/skyline-r33/nissan-r33-gtr-n1/1317009

If anyone has any experiance of any of these cars then please pipe up :)

Evo will cost you mega bucks on Insurance as they, and Subarus, are generally driven by knobs who make lots of big claims each time they wrap it round a lamp post! My best buddie works in Insurance and he has often said that customers with these cars can end up with bigger premiums than Ferrari owners :blink:

Got to be a Supra, you know it makes sense ;)

Edited by Black Knight

Evo will cost you mega bucks on Insurance as they, and Subarus, are generally driven by knobs who make lots of big claims each time they wrap it round a lamp post! My best buddie works in Insurance and he has often said that customers with these cars can end up with bigger premiums than Ferrari owners :blink:

This. Insurance for my GT4 was about a third what I was quoted for even a bog standard Impreza.

Id go Evo - a Supra is just a big heavy straight line machine unless you spend ££££ on the suspension set up.

If you can afford the associated costs and do your research then go for it - Evo's are leagues ahead in terms of performance and nobody can deny this.

Mook had a Evo 4 with 5 running gear i believe and are a few on the OC who have run EVO's - ask on there too

Im leaning more towards the Evo in all honesty.

Il be asking around on insurance prices too, the cars only used occasionally anyway so hopefully shouldn't be too bad!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.