Need new plates, recommendations...

Nah I didn't want them spoiling my plate! Can delete them on the make up of the plate, or have your own cheesy one if you like.

Mine passed MOT with no Qs asked.

Saying that, the print is really small now I've seen MYKs lol. I suppose if the plod wanted to investigate the. You could just confirm with demon plate you had them made up there as I'm sure they would have a database.

Edited by tombrady

I'm sure they'll be on yours if you look.

Their is no option to delete it, only remove the big demon plate website address possible to put across the bottom or replace with your own wording.

Their is no option to delete it, only remove the big demon plate website address possible to put across the bottom or replace with your own wording.

Ah! Thought it was the same thing. Ill have a gander tomorrow then :)

What size is your rear plate bud? I had a look on demonplates & they give you 4 size options for import plates!

My rear import plate is 330mm x 165mm

I wish could run import plates!! :(

Why cant you?

My rear import plate is 330mm x 165mm

Why cant you?

My reg is G4VVC so it's spaced G4 VVC meaning gavv c = Gavin Cleary but if it's on an Import plate it'll be G4 on top and VVC at the bottom not meaning anything really

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.