offered a gen7 140 for my ss-111

been offered a 1999 140 motd for a year taxed for 6 months for my ss111. guy says he has owned it for 2 years. i asked if it used oil and of course he said no :rolleyes:

going to have to have a think about it. not enough power is 1 let down, but would it resell better than the ss111? im looking to buy a st185 in around 6 weeks anyway.

My thoughts would be no

If you are going to resell you have the prob that even if it doesnt have the oil prob (which, how would you know til you have it?) people are aware of it and avoid them when buying. Also there are prob a lot of 140's around at quite a cheap price with less than 120 on the clock and though we know toyota mileage isnt an issue a lot of buyers will be put off by it

My thoughts would be no

If you are going to resell you have the prob that even if it doesnt have the oil prob (which, how would you know til you have it?) people are aware of it and avoid them when buying. Also there are prob a lot of 140's around at quite a cheap price with less than 120 on the clock and though we know toyota mileage isnt an issue a lot of buyers will be put off by it

yeah thats what i was thinking. not sure i would fit in a hairdressers car either, :lol:

im 6ft 3" and they dont look very big inside. my sisters man is 6,7" he had a look at one a few years ago and couldnt get in one if i remember right.

mate you you would be off you lilly whites to swop(IMHO).

THIS ^^^^^

In my opinion the 6 is generally a better car, yours even more so cause like wickie said you got probably the best and rare color for a 6 + superstrut and a LSD box you'd be mental to swap. And do you really wanna lose about 35-40 horses ?

You can sell your car and be honest about the condition, you cant do that with the other one - just more stress for maybe a little more money (i dont know values of SS-2s - just assuming)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.