close to giving up

Well as some of u might have read that aboit a month ago my neighbour reversed his van into my 6 and snapped the spoiler off after a month of searching I still cant find a black 3 post spoiler so looks like im gonna have to get a different colour and hope the guy pays up for it being painted. Unless u lovely bunch on here could help with the search as me and search bars are not the best of friends.

Giving up? Ehhhhh? I've spent 6 months searching for brake parts for my Gen 1....I've paid a lifetimes wages in postage from Ozzyland to get them and I almost had to fly someone over to fit them.........so don't tell me you are giving up over a plastic boot spoiler!!

Pfffht! :lol:

Giving up? Ehhhhh? I've spent 6 months searching for brake parts for my Gen 1....I've paid a lifetimes wages in postage from Ozzyland to get them and I almost had to fly someone over to fit them.........so don't tell me you are giving up over a plastic boot spoiler!!

Pfffht! :lol:

Yeah well ... I had to drive 35 minutes to get a gasket from toyota so you think you got it bad ! :lol:

fair play to ya mate :thumbs:

car looks good for it, it's all worth it

"Love, I forgot where we par..."

"Orange carpark, row 36,, isle 14, north east corner, 12th bay in, behind the other blue car."

"Thanks..."

Them women... they just seem to be too good at this stuff. :P Nice one on the spoiler! :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.