It's official! I need help! :-D

Adex

Well, you all already knew that, didn't ya! :D

I do actually need help with something though...

What I'd like to know, is if there are any of you lovely people in Market Harborough or the surrounding area who'd be able to store a front lip for a short while for me?

I've bought a lip which is currently north of the border & the seller has very kindly offered to bring it down south with him when he travels to Market Harborough on the 23rd of this month.

So if there's anyone with a spare bit of loft/shed/garage space available who'd be willing to hang onto it for me until I'm able to make my way up there to get it, please do let me know.

It's brand new & has no damage & obviously I'm extremely keen to keep it this way so postage was never really an option.

Better still, if there's anyone who's from the Market Harborough area who's planning on making a journey South down to the Gatwick area at some point after the 24th please do let me know as well.

Beer tokens/favours/sexual favours are most definitely an option.

If you can help, get in touch & let's haggle! :)

Edited by Adex

Morning I am in Leicester if that helps

I'm in Kettering, just a few miles away

Thanks fellas, I'll get in touch with the seller & see which one of you he's cool with.

karm3ll, you'd be better for me as you're a little closer, but HiluxSurf, you're more on his way so if it's cool with you both I'll be in touch as soon as I hear back from him.

NP mate let me know, Send me a PM just incase this thread gets lost if ya need me :)

Same here. Drop me a pm if you want me to get it Saturday. I'm going to Northampton meet on Sunday so could pass it on to someone going further down south.

You both have pm's. :)

Right well it looks like I have a couple of options for storage.

Next question.

Is anyone traveling from or through the Market Harborough/Leicester/ Kettering area on their way south (ideally towards Surrey/West Sussex) on or after this Sunday the 24th?

If you are, would you be able/have space in whatever you're driving to help with getting my front lip down to me?

Ade, I'll be up in Brum from the 7th - 10th April and could easily make a detour to collect in the Celica on the way back.

Otherwise I'll be in Bedford on the 15th and could run over to Kettering after my track day if the car hasn't blown up. Lol

If the lip's in Leicester I'll grab it on the way back from Brum Ade. If it's in Kettering I can do either. :)

Will drop it off at yours on the way home. I'm getting my petrol paid for the distance to Brum & back so no probs.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.