Are Celica's selling (or any car for that matter)?

Pingpong64

Future costs?

Mate if I hadn't modded mine I wouldn't really have spent much at all on it in the year I've owned it. Especially with yours being newish compared to most.

I fixed a brake caliper in the last 12 months. That's it.

I kinda think I know where your mindset is at tho. In the last when something's not been right at the start with a car it's put me off ever wanting to drive it so the whole wheel issue has probably put you off :(

Future costs?

Mate if I hadn't modded mine I wouldn't really have spent much at all on it in the year I've owned it. Especially with yours being newish compared to most.

I fixed a brake caliper in the last 12 months. That's it.

I kinda think I know where your mindset is at tho. In the last when something's not been right at the start with a car it's put me off ever wanting to drive it so the whole wheel issue has probably put you off :(

Ive changed my post above when I say "future costs", I was meaning personally, not the car. The Celica is no more expensive to run than any other car Ive had, I just need to have something that will get me 50+mpg.

Cravo - you would not be wrong in saying the wheel issue put me off to a certain point. To have that for four to five months ongoing is disheartening but I also have to keep it in perspective. I probably should not have bought it in the first place and gone down the economical route instead, now Im seeing that I really do need to go down that line.

Edited by Pingpong64

Big shame fella. I wish you well on the sale buddy :thumbs:

x2

Seems a shame after all the fighting you did.

Good luck in the future.

The Toyota Avensis D4D (and estate version) are awesome cars. They pull like a train, generally spank most cars inc Celica's and offer 50+mpg.

If I didn't buy the Saab at the bargain price Ipaid, it was what I was gonna buy

Dang right Cornet,

Am buying and they all just evaporated over the weekend!!! But a couple of new ones on today. Not precisely what I stuck on the fridge but probably close enough.

Oh please Lord let me have one this weekend!

Failure cannot handle persistence........

A big shot is just a little shot that keeps shooting........

and other such positive mantras. Failing which.......

" Just accept a reasonable offer and sell me the feckin thing will ya, or I'll be round and rip yer B****ks off. ok?"

errrmmm It's been a very frustarting wait watching nice cars come and go whilst having stupid problems getting shot of own.

However have thought laterally and taken a couple of punts today. So somone in Glasgow, St Albans or Warwick may be getting a nice wedge shortly.

After a stockish lowish mileage TSport. Your threads and profile pic indicate you may be looking for something a little less conservative

AND A BIT MORE SHOOOOUTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.