Rare - special cars within the club

????????

That was in answer to "only a few are known to exist" as when i was in Ireland i have a guy looking into maybe bringing some over from Ireland as they like GTs are over here there is that many of them there lol B)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

convertible = bloody loads

gt4 = bloody loads and loads

vert turbo = just 1 idiot in the uk and maybeeeeeeee 4 have ever had the slash and burn treatment

so a st183/5 .... that would be me then

ralleye A thingie , just the 1 in the uk

blue gen 5`s , bloody loads , the 400 thing was a concept that as far as i knew ment nothing

lightweight phew errrrrr maybe about 10 sold in the uk ? hard to know as ive only ever come across a total of 4

carlos sainz call it about the 80 uk cars left and maybe 200-250 in the world

st185 prefacelift well there was only a few hundred ever made so most likely high teens now

I think my st183 gt-r 20th anniversary must be one of the rarest in the uk, I've only ever come across 2 since I bought my 1st Celica in 1986, and they were both mine. Every option ever available for a Celica fitted as standard - and some not available on any other car, think blue suede interior.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.