Interior Vinyl Wrap

fieldy

Who has attempted this and is it hard to do, I would be a complete novice to it.

Can you recommend any good materials, I want to make sure that if I mess up it can be removed with no mess, which I think is the case with vinyl wrap?

I usually use 3M materials, so I wouldn't buy cheap crap

Edited by fieldy

My girlfriend is currently wrapping my centre console as she has more patience than me. It seems pretty tricky but can be attempted. Im wrapping mine in Satin black 3M vinyl, cost £20 and is plently. Check my mod thread.

Funnily enough I did have a look at your mod thread earlier and saw it, she has done a good job, that's want I want too, a normal colour that isn't too out there, nice and subtle.

Where did you buy your wrap, ebay?

I'm glad you've posted about this mate. Will be attempting this myself soon!

Excellent, let us know your results, l think it's a fantastic way of tidying up interior parts, mine are worn in places and they could really do with cheering up.

Has anyone tried doing the whole dash?

it all depends on what supplier you go with, most common is 3m but guys like apa are what the top end pros use, and it also depends on what kinda layer material (single,double etc) is used. single being easiest to mold and shape

Ive heard the hexis stuff is much easier to wrap with. The real stuff costs around 30+ for the centre console.

Yeah I did see that's what Rpsmith79 was using, was going to buy some off him, but didn't have colours that interested me.

Theres a seller on Ebay called auto pin (or sumet like that) hes the guy I got all my wrap from, he will get you any colour in the Hexis range and is very helpful.

and is one of the few people on ebay that sell Genuine Hexis wrap. Everyone advertising the cheap hexis wrap is probably a copy/rip off of the genuine. It costs for a reason :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.