MOT Today - Passed Whoop!

Cravo

It should pass. My only concerns are the rear wiper blade being split, not buying a new one when I'm fitting myks boot tomorrow with the wiper delete, emissions and headlight alignment.

Fingers crossed.

Edited by Cravo

Yea dude Carlton motors dropping it in now :)

Well since I changed sparks and cleaned the maf last week ant you can't smell anything. Before you could stand at our back door with her running and could smell the fuel. Now nothing at all so fingers crossed :)

Haven't got the print out as it was mot'd just before I bought her. But it definitely smells better.

Good luck mate,

Headlight, alignment comes in the MOT now .

In other words they addjust them their and then instead of just puting it down has a fail as long has the adjusters aren't stuck .

Had mine through the MOT a few weeks back,

I knew the lights would need addjusting so said to the tester and he said it's ok that comes in now for us to do them as long has their not stuck

I will have a look for it mate but to be honest I couldnt find my old MOT printout haha. I had to check the online MOT database for my renewal date :P

I will have another good look for it. It got lost cos when I bought the car I didnt have a manual wallet so all the paperwork and the books etc came in a cut flush file, I asked AMS a year ago now for one but never got round to buying it off him :lol:

Nice one on getting the pass, always a good feeling!

If i get my arse out of bed early enough i'll be doing the same tomorrow - guess that'll be next week it's getting done then :rolleyes: lol

Cheers Keith.

I had been prepping it for the last two weekends in hope of passing haha. Think the biggest difference I made was changing the sparks and cleaning the maf. If it was still over fuelling if have thought the emissions would have suffered so will look into the dyno day next month and see if it has made a difference :)

Haha It would have been going on anyway fella :)

But yeah really pleased mate, I had my doubts but obviously looks like I have bought a good un here and cos of this club I have managed to maintain it properly as well :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.