caliper seal kits

mick_66

I only use these guys:

http://www.brakesint.co.uk/contact_rochdale.html

click on the "buy online" and have a look. Prices are reasonable, delivery in 24hours, very good reputation. Basic caliper recon kit is about £20, new rear pistons are about a tenner, front a little more expensive, new bleed nipples are about £3.

I must say the service from brakes international ordered on 31st , received email and text message for the day parts were to be delivered on, 4/4/13 and again this

morning another text and email with a time to within an hour for delivery between 11.35and 12.35 .Parts arrived exactly on time.

Excellent service and thanks to serratia and matt1280 for recommending them :D

mick.

I must say the service from brakes international ordered on 31st , received email and text message for the day parts were to be delivered on, 4/4/13 and again this

morning another text and email with a time to within an hour for delivery between 11.35and 12.35 .Parts arrived exactly on time.

Excellent service and thanks to serratia and matt1280 for recommending them :D

mick.

:o They must be good, being delivered 2 months early :lol: :lol:

I know it's a typo

Must admit I have never used them but some collegues at work have and they too say their service is pretty damn good.

Edited by Monkey Boy 1

I'm after a kit as well for Rear Calipers but couldn't work out how to order on that website or do I have to ring them?

Mani, you have to click on "buy online" then enter your registration and it comes up with various categories which you just click on. If you click on calipers, i think there is an "associated parts" button you can press which brings up the caliper recon kits, then just add them to your basket and go to check out. I think the prices shown are without VAT, but you will find out when you go to check out.

Nice one Paul, I don't blame you going for new calipers. Refurbing is cheaper but a lot more time consuming. Whereas your new ones will be plug and play :)

really couldnt be arsed to take them to work and shot blast them only to find out there was a problem with the bore. Just a bit of a paint job then i can fit them along with the new discs ,pads and braided hoses

If you where hoping to do a total break overhaul with new front and rear calipers, discs, hoses, pads, would it be better to go for the full calipers or the refurb kit? :)

It's about £80-100 cheaper if you refurb the rears rather than buying new ones. Just depends if you have the time and know how to do it. I've rebuilt two sets, its quite easy plus I wrote a guide in the sticky at the top of the Gen 7 section.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.