Private Plate

Goldspeed.

Regardless of what the letters and numbers mean to anyone I would think that a plate like that is in the region of 500 quid. If you do a quick Internet search you can find lots of plated with one letter followed by one number and then TRD for that price.

But then it all depends on what someone who specifically wants it to look like CS TRD. This will add a bit of value if you can find the right buyer. Best bet is to advertise it here as someone with that particular car may well want it.

Why not keep it on your car?

Edited by Chris H72

thats good money for a plate :D

there is a gen 6 local to me with an n reg plate with TRD at the end pretty sure is N666 TRD so pretty appropriate, since everything celica wise in my hood comes by me at some point I hope i get to buy the car just so i can rob the plate :P

thats good money for a plate :D

there is a gen 6 local to me with an n reg plate with TRD at the end pretty sure is N666 TRD so pretty appropriate, since everything celica wise in my hood comes by me at some point I hope i get to buy the car just so i can rob the plate :P

i nearly robbed them wheels :lol:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.