exhaust gasket HELP!

I need a new gasket to put my new exhaust on as its blowing slightly, I have a 2003 190 tsport, everywhere i went to buy a crush gasket tried to sell me the 140 gasket which doesnt fit on the end of the exhaust.

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get the proper crush gasket for the 190, because the solution of using more exhaust paste isnt really good enough

Cheers

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-Celica-1-8i-VVTi-Exhaust-Conical-Gasket-Seal-/290581125056?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43a7fc17c0

(this was the gasket i bought that was the wrong one)

I have from kwikfit in the past too, about the only thing i would purchase from them but they use the cheapest gaskets and by their own admission they can sometimes fail which is a pain in the butt. So if there's an alternative exhaust place nearby that be worth a try first

*hangs head in shame*

So yeah, it would appear i didn't think of THAT

Lmfao... I did the same with a gear box mount on my Fiat. Asked all the motor factors to be told "Fiat only part mate" about ten times. Posted on the fiat forum and the first response was....

"Errr go to Fiat"

Happens to us all mate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.