What a noise !

There I was just sat at my desk working away when I hear this awesome noise. One of the lads in the office says.... god that car sounds good.

A quick look out of the window and who is it..... Supersai in his white Gen7 (used to belong to seven)

Man that thing sounds (and looks) awesome

Sai posted in off topic a while back looking for an entrepreneur to interview so I hooked him up with my boss.

3 reasons for this post:

1, Awesome to see (and hear) a Celica outside the office

2, Awesome to finally meet another celica club member

3, Good to see that the forum works, not just for car related stuff but other things too

BIG celica club group hug !

Thanks for all your help Scott :D

It's amazing what this club can do :D

Scotts Celica was looking tidy if I may say, looking forward to see what it will look like when you've finished with it! On the drive back I saw a silver celica and flashed at it like I usually do when I see a celica and he actually waved back :) Most people just give me the "your crazy" look lol. Anyones?

Got back after a long traffic jam on the way from the office to the a55 slip road, no idea why they got rid of the round about for traffic lights! Was going to do some work but it was 4pm when I got back, I had a lecture at 9am, had done a 150 mile round trip and an interview so I decided to test out my new torque wrench and installed some spark plugs instead hehe.

:5grouphug:

Good of your boss to help out there :) top fella you for asking

Wonder what the strangest favour we been asked is?

I once checked a mole for Adex :D

I've seen people lending each other wheels and stereos but there must be some weird favours out there, a mole check might take some beating though :-)

Edited by ScottChester

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.