Car code paint spray

Walleroo

Has or does anyone have any details for any companies that supply paint coded aerosols that are cheaper than halfords? Got some tarting up to do shortly but I'm skit so looking to save cash wherever possible.

Cheers,

Most spray places can mix them up for you, dunno if they will be cheaper or not, just rig around and ask. Think you can also get them online but you run the risk of it being totally the wrong colour

Their might be, put your location, but I think most go halfrauds. You will probably find it won't work up much cheaper else where. Some motor factors can do it too, the local to my parents do it but it's more than halfrauds lol

• 4 weeks later...

Halfords paint is shite synthetic rubbish get an aerosol mixed in celle or 2k will give you a better finish hope this helps, i would have mixed one up for you because i have a aerosol filling machine i hope you job turnes out ok!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.