Where are the celica's in Tenerife?

Hey guys

Im back. Just got back from 10 night honeymoon in tenerife.

The whole time i was out there i see 1 Gen 5 celica and 1 Gen 6 celica GT in white. That was it. Don't they know a good car when they see one. And mind you, both these celica's were proper dirty. I couldn't look for too long. It was painfull. Covered in dust and had paint fading all over. Like they were peeling.

But, one good thing happened. What a small world. A fellow CCUK member was staying at the same resort as me. Dukey88. He's from the Gen 7 clan but still a Celica owner none the less. LOL. So we had plenty to talk about while my misses sat there bored. LOL.

Oh dear- take it they don't get many imports though.

On a side note, where did you guys stay? Was it good for honeymoon? Me and the misses are looking to go this August for our 1st year anniversary.

PM if ou don't want me spamming your thread

welcome back!

I don't think I saw any Celicas when I was out there last August. Cars are in a right state though, lots of broken stuff and tatty paint.

Yeah they were in a right state. Although i did see a 23 year old nova gsi in mint condition out there. Lol.

Ffs Scorps, your supposed to be on honeymoon.... couldn,t you find anything better to do....... ;) .................lol

Lol. Yeah we done plenty of better things but car spotting was a daily thing for me to do. Lol. And the chatting with dukey was only the last couple of days. Lol.

Oh dear- take it they don't get many imports though.

On a side note, where did you guys stay? Was it good for honeymoon? Me and the misses are looking to go this August for our 1st year anniversary.

PM if ou don't want me spamming your thread

Thats cool dude. We went to the part called playa la arena. Its the south side of the island. Its not as touristy as the north side but it depends what your after mate. If you want a touristy noisy hectic break, then go to playa la americas. But if you want a more quiet break then playa la arena is your place. Its still got a couple of nice beaches but the americas side has the more popular beaches with the water sports and activities going on. Weather's slightly warmer on the south side of the island. Hope all this helps. Lol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.