Best products to use to clean & protect Alcantra seats

Goodz

You dont really need anything, just a lint brush to get rid of the bits & give it a vacuum. If you really want to clean it, shampoo it as you would cloth but i wouldnt recommend it incase the finish gets ruined. Suade/Alcantara is a funny material.

You do get alcantara cleaner but it's expensive. I actuall use a spray leather cleaner to clean my alcantara since its not very harsh. Vacuum the seats then I spray the seats with leather cleaner and let it soak for a few seconds then I rub the dirt off- stuff does come off.

Seats are usually pretty wet for a while after but that's the idea- a deep clean with a non harsh product.

You do get alcantara cleaner but it's expensive. I actuall use a spray leather cleaner to clean my alcantara since its not very harsh. Vacuum the seats then I spray the seats with leather cleaner and let it soak for a few seconds then I rub the dirt off- stuff does come off.

Seats are usually pretty wet for a while after but that's the idea- a deep clean with a non harsh product.

what colour alcantara have you got and what brand of leather cleaner ,mine is very light blue which is why i ask

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.