I'm in love, any one know this car?

Looks good but then I would say that seeing as its similar to mine lol. If he didn't demod then doesn't it have updated cams and an Apexi ecu tuned and putting out 204bhp with a shed load more bhp in the 5-6k range as power dip pre lift was pretty much gone :)

oooooo tell me more

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so i spoke to steve-o and with much dissapointment has told me that there is nothing michanuicaly wrong that he knows of but does have some issues and has advised that i should stay clear and kepp looking for the kind of money the car is up for.

:(

I also said i will pass this message on as he cant post in here: Wish could post to say hello to the guys especially mick aka munky. The guy is a legend :)

so munky drop him a pm :)

Edited by leigh_boy

That's a shame. Probably explains the low mileage though.

Get on to pickles that car is awesome and well worth the extra pennies for the wheels alone :thumbs:

It really does PAY to fork out the Tenner for membership doesnt it !

That's the reason I often try to ' encourage' new Celica owners or especially prospective Celica owners to 'join up ' Worth every penny and more for the advice an knowledge apart from the awesomeness and helpfulness of 99.9% of active members :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.