I'm in love, any one know this car?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd swap those for my stock facelift rear lights ;)

looking at the price and the mileage = No brainer!!!

GET IT!!

If your gonna go have a look at it, I'll happily tag along ;)

Edited by pestey

:) DEAL!!!!!! this weekend i'm free so thought maybe a blitz along the a27, and a ikle bit of beachy head maybe :)

Done and Done drop me a pm with day and time, :)

if you don't snap it up some other lucky bar steward will :lol:

Cretin are you imposing that i am a bit of a show off pretty boy lol

That car belonged to Steve-o in Milton Keynes iirc. Shame he sold up, wondered what had happened to him. Looks like the fallout from the whole ReWorX saga killed off his love for the car. He looked after that motor, having previously belonged to a club member you should be able to check it's recentish history at least but from what I remember it wasa cracker :)

That car belonged to Steve-o in Milton Keynes iirc. Shame he sold up, wondered what had happened to him. Looks like the fallout from the whole ReWorX saga killed off his love for the car. He looked after that motor, having previously belonged to a club member you should be able to check it's recentish history at least but from what I remember it wasa cracker :)

Awsome i did do a quick search on that name on here but was unable to find the user :(

Is any one local to have a a quick look for me ? as its nearly 3 hours drive just there.

its near milton keens post code: MK45 2RB

http://www.celica-cl...__fromsearch__1

His username is steve_o, my bad ;)

cheers for that. I cant beleve it hasnt gone any wer since he was trying to sell it in jan 2011 :o ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.