Finally damaged door fixed! yay!

Hi guys as some of you might remember a while back i had my passenger door vandalised. took me a while to sort it out as i was quiet busy. i was thinking of getting it repaired however the cost of it was wayyy to high! so i decided to get a new door. i would like to thank AMS very much for supplying me with new door. contacted him on 01/05/12 and picked it up yesterday. so i decided to have a go and fit it myself, done it today, took me about 2.5 hrs as i never done it before( ohh and ams i managed to do it without taking the wing off:D ) and im very happy with the result. Right here are some pictures of damaged doors and new ones.

here are the pics of the damage...

x3afr8.jpgn1ymc3.jpg

and new ones fitted.

20120503_151809.jpg

20120503_151750.jpg

20120503_151738.jpg

20120503_151729.jpg

thanks everyone for advices on what to do and once again "ams" you are a top bloke, thank you very much!

Good effort on doing it with the wing on mate! Never tried doing it that way as usually the wings are the first things that sell on the car! May give it a go if I ever have another one with the wing still on.

good work :thumbs:

i took the wing off to do mine... but still took same time :lol:

thanks mate, im a bit of perfectionist so i guess thats why it took me that long lol xD

ahh, sounds reasonable enough....certainly thinking about it :)

as above, very straight forward:)

Hi, i remember this one, Now Looks Great . . so well done for getting in there and sorting it . :clap: Oh and you've saved yourself some cash as well :thumbs: . . . . even better.

thanks mate, the total cost of getting a door was £110 at the end, £60 for the door and £50 for petrol, as i had to drive from southampton to birmingham:) if i was gonna have it fixed it would be something round £350+V.A.T. so yea bargian:)

Good effort on doing it with the wing on mate! Never tried doing it that way as usually the wings are the first things that sell on the car! May give it a go if I ever have another one with the wing still on.

its a lot easier mate:) less bolts to remove lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.