Celica Seat Covers

Booth

Hi all,

Does anyone know of or recommend a set of front seat covers that best fit the Celica Seats especially the Gen 7 Seats?

My Celica is a daily driver and Im slowly ruining my Alcantara seats so I need something to protect them from wear and tear.

Thanks

Viet had a set of Toyota seat covers up for sale lately Booth, not sur eif they sold or not. But Mr T must sell them, if not eBay will be your best bet for something generic. Alcantara always looks nice but the bobbling and wear is an issue.

Ive search ebay and you get loads of nasty universal ones, I want some that protect the seats but still look good and fit snuggly over the seats. I think its the set Viet had that I was interested in. I may try my local Toyota see how much they are.

Hi Booth,

Ive Just bought a gen 7 GT and am also looking for some seat covers, front and rear, if you see any at a reasonable price let me know. ill do the same.

on another note do you know how to change the display name on here :s

Hi Booth,

Ive Just bought a gen 7 GT and am also looking for some seat covers, front and rear, if you see any at a reasonable price let me know. ill do the same.

on another note do you know how to change the display name on here :s

You'll need to contact Nemesis on the management team for a change of username Ross.

There is a company on ebay that do replacement seat covers, as in remove original and then re-trim but I think they only do leather.

You could get yours refurbished or reupholstered, but prices on gen 7 seats are pretty cheap, you could buy seats to replace them.

Ross, you mean display name or login name, you should be able to change display name yourself but if you want to change login an admin will need to do that for you, pm me and I will help you ;)

I do intend to get hold of a second set of seats so I can get my GT seats reupholstered but I cant have a GT without the seats its just wrong.

I might have to trawl through ebay and googles to see whats out there.

I do intend to get hold of a second set of seats so I can get my GT seats reupholstered but I cant have a GT without the seats its just wrong.

I might have to trawl through ebay and googles to see whats out there.

If you find any let me know as I'm after a set too!

There is a company on ebay that do replacement seat covers, as in remove original and then re-trim but I think they only do leather.

You could get yours refurbished or reupholstered, but prices on gen 7 seats are pretty cheap, you could buy seats to replace them.

Ross, you mean display name or login name, you should be able to change display name yourself but if you want to change login an admin will need to do that for you, pm me and I will help you ;)

Link me up please

Right all, I bought these off ebay http://www.ebay.co.u...123573738956466

They were cheap so worth a risk. Ive now got them fitted and theyre not bad. They look pretty nasty and dont fit perfectly but do the job so itll do for now.

2012-05-03202129.jpg

My alcantara is protected now :) just gotta find some money to get them reupholstered.

Edited by Booth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.