Shiply anyone used before?

unknown

Anyone used shiply delivery site before?

Getting qoutes to move a car from Bedford to Birmingham and they same amazingly cheap. £68 + the site fee of about £10.

Not complaining, just was expecting way over the £100 mark, just seems to cheap to be true?

Edited by unknown

Anyone used shipley delivery site before?

Getting qoutes to move a car from Bedford to Birmingham and they same amazingly cheap. £68 + the site fee of about £10.

Not complaining, just was expecting way over the £100 mark, just seems to cheap to be true?

u mean shiply mate!

Thers a thread here maybe of interest..

http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/137168-need-a-car-collected-and-delivered/

I used it years ago to get my broken engined car from teeside to Birmingham. Cost me £117 I think. However the offer I accepted was a £16 deposit then the person backed out and I never got my deposit back. Accepted the next one had to pay deposit and he was spot on.

Take a look at feeback for any that contact you is my only tip really. I have used it before to get a car from up north down to southeast and saved us loads. They are usually otherwise coming back empty from a trip so it can be a good way to get things moved.

The guy who did mine was a gem

Cheers for the replies. The best quote has hundreds of positive feedback so guessing all seems good. Going to save me loads if it all works out well. :)

This is great they're all trying to outbid themselves. First bid was £114 now down to £55

Edited by unknown

glad someone is having luck, i was on shiply recently for a few cars the beams obviously was looking at nearly £400 before the £39.99 fee

a gen 5 from fife to me (circa 100miles) was over £250

similarly adex got is ssi form perth in scotland to him in crawley for i think £350 or something

is this for the white gen 7 as i have been tempted to make you an offer myself

it is for the white gen 7, if i dont sell the car by the end of the week think i'll get it repaired. So anyone who wants it has till the end of the week.

I cant do without a car for any longer :)

it is for the white gen 7, if i dont sell the car by the end of the week think i'll get it repaired. So anyone who wants it has till the end of the week.

I cant do without a car for any longer :)

good luck budy whatever happens, you wouldn't like my offer anyways :sofa: if anything it would make you repair the car

Shiply have been very good for me in the past, used them to move my car a few times now, never had any issues. On a side note, I hope the car isn't going to an engine recon place to have a recon lump put in it... Mine went to a garage in Brum and the lump they supplied was an absolute bag of sh*t. Really poor. Just worth a check...

If its just going to have another vvti engine in then its going to Ams, he has an engine thats currently in another car that would be swapped over. I'm assuming its not recon :)

I'm stuck between getting another vvti engine(cheapest option), going 190 with se7en or selling, taking a loss and buying another one.

Might be magic 8 ball time.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.