Car covers

there's always similar threads running at the same time :lol:

people ask the same questions at least a couple times a week :P (no offense to Adam).

But this is regarding a Gen 7, as that one is rgd a convertible... so not exactly the same...

I know - thought its worth mentioning.

Since even the "Vert" thread most recommendations was for a full size cover (not the 1/2 cover or a vert in particular - lol) :lol:

Edited by chan110

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted my own thread to feel special :(

Adam - if u ever feel lonely again.....er, I mean not special, I have a couple of 09-numbers I found from a dis-used BT telephone box that u can ring anytime....PM me ;):lol:

Guys i have been in contact with the company which i ordered my cover and they are willing to do a 10% dicount on 5 or more covers with free delivery to each buyer :D

nice deal.

Have you received yours yet?? I wanna know your thoughts of it.

nice deal.

Have you received yours yet?? I wanna know your thoughts of it.

Mine was due to be posted today with nxt day delivery but i have cancled it to see if any1 was intrested in a group by . You no 10% dicount with nxt day free delivery save some penneys lol . if no 1 is intrested then ile just re order it . Any way ile start a list to see what intrest it gets then maybe move it to group buy

1 shaungtr

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.