Snow!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The thought has crossed me mind...but am penniless at the mo since purchasing the Gen4 way over my budget :(

How abt these set of winter wheels?

2012-04-04100842.jpg

Nooo didnt mean right now :rolleyes: keep eyes open for bargains over the next few months and by December you'll be ready for it :P

Ha, love the pic, we have one here - i managed to run my own foot over whilst offroading in the woods a few years back :sofa:

Got to a ditch and nearly tipped it, foot slipped off peg as i accelerated and got dragged under the wheel :wacko:

Ouch!

Well, am sure it hasn't stop u from enjoying off-roading if u still got the quad :)

Ouch!

Well, am sure it hasn't stop u from enjoying off-roading if u still got the quad :)

It was ouch cos in my shock of the sudden pain i didnt wind down the throttle :o and i didnt tell anyone when i got back just tried not to limp :lol:

It was ouch cos in my shock of the sudden pain i didnt wind down the throttle :o and i didnt tell anyone when i got back just tried not to limp :lol:

Ouch! and Double-Ouch again!

Hats off to u :clap:

If it was me, I would be crawling on all fours in agony - yes I am wimp at the 1st sign of pain :P

Anything broken?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.