Wheel Colours on Red Celicas

Right then, i have managed to end up with 2 sets of identical Enkei Wheels, one set is in desperate need of a refurb, the other set (the white ones) are in pretty decent nick bar some repaired kurbing around the rim

So my challenge to you, should you wish to accept it, is to show me your wheels on Red Celicas (or any other red car really) to help decide what colour (other than white) to do my other set of wheels

I have had white wheels for a few years now, so thinking it might be time for a change

PA219676.jpg

PA219680.jpg

On a split rim type wheel,a colour coded spoke with white rim would look good,you need a nice dish with that look... but I like the contrast with a red car and white wheels...I am slightly biased though...with your kind of wheel I like it as it is :)

Well i will still have a set of white wheels, just thinking of a different colour for my second set, so i can pick and choose :P

Enkei did actually do a set of these wheels with a coloured rim

ENKEIRP01%20007.jpg

I'm thinking maybe similar but with a red rim, depending on how expensive it would be to get them refurbed like that though

Yeah i do like the white, but them again i have just found these :drool:

Any idea what colour that would be called??

pict4332ctf.jpg

What i might do is see if i can get a set refurbed in white but with a red lip, just to be a bit different

Hmmmm, out of all of those i think only that last one looks nice, so could sway either way with Bronze/Gold

Think i'll have to stick with white then, but if anyone could Photoshop a red rim onto my wheels that would be ace

PA219678.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.