"Celica Club UK wishes you a happy 10th anniversary since joining the forum"

Stephen G

WOW....What an awesome day this is for Celica-Club!!!

110801_140825_75769870.gif

Really do feel very proud to be a member and moderator on CCUK - I know we have some dissagreements, which are far and few between but this club REALLY is the friendliest club out there and to see the club growing day by day is just awesome!!

I have made some friends for life on this club, met a great guy called Davey who did the most stupid thing anyone could do by asking me to marry him :lol: CCUK plays a huge part in my life and I look forward to the next 10 years!!

A MASSIVE thank you must be said to Stephen, Management and moderators for doing a great job every day, every year and for continueing to keep CCUK alive!!

Jesus christ I love this place :D

Many happy returns to Celica-Club.co.uk and congratulations on making it to a 10th anniversary. The fact that some of the original members are still around speaks volumes as does the number of people that drift off but manage to find their way back ;) It's a great club and long may it continue! :thumbs:

Many happy returns to Celica-Club.co.uk and congratulations on making it to a 10th anniversary. The fact that some of the original members are still around speaks volumes as does the number of people that drift off but manage to find their way back ;) It's a great club and long may it continue! :thumbs:

In the words of ORC "Noone ever leaves" :lol:

Happy Birthday CCUK. Thank you for all the information you've taught me and for all the friends and stalkers i've made over the years.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.