CAN I HAVE YOUR MOOK GAUGES PICS PLEASE

pickles

Hiya guys

Ok, I have recently rejoined to me hopefully getting a lovely Gen7 soon, and "MAYBE" I will at some point get me dials done again by Mook, he dod my Gen7 140 this is a 190 so I was going to have a look at the dials, but I cant find any pics??

Im sure there were LOADS of them on here this time last year, anyone help me as i've either completely missed em, or there not here anymore?

Chris

Yes mate I am buying it, its a lot of money for me, had to beg borrow and steal and its a hell of a journey up from the South Coast and back down again lol but im sure it will be worth it :)

Not sure whether he did his dials tbh I need to check :)

AHHHHHHHHHH thats right!!!

I remember now lol

Well there you go, how long you had it now? Shows how well the Diablo Soldering holds up, and all credit to Mook obviously!

Loved those dials I have to say, really made the difference, made me smile every time I got in the dam car lol

Cool, I want to get as many as possible so I might make a thread in the GEN7 section, and get everyone to upload what they have as Mook unfortunately doesnt have many on his website and its good to see them in the flesh so to speak :)

MOOK........ get ready for an influx of orders, im first lol

I put Mook dials in my celica over Christmas. There's day and night photos in my mod thread. Link in my signature! :)

Oh, why don't you start the thread in Mooks corporate page? Then people from other gens can post theirs up too (he does 6's as well right?). Just an idea :)

Edited by martin3df

Hiya guys.... and girls :)

Having had my Gen7 140 dials done by MOOK in 2010, and having now repaid my membership as im about to become a 190 owner (WAHOO!) I was looking to get the dials done again.

Now, whether its me having a senior moment, or whether there WERE a LOT of these pics about and they seem to have vanished, I have no idea, suffice to say, I wanted inspiration and could find too much of it :(

I have a paid up membership on Photobucket, and so I was wondering, with your permission, if you would send me your dial/gauges pics (Illuminated and not illuminated) with your forum username and I will upload them and create a DIALS thread that hopefully can be made a sticky

Please send to

catwoman1931@ntlworld.com

no need to compress :)

Chris

i requested this in dial kit for t sport, so there are some pics on there but i dont know how to transfer them onto this thread, good idea, cos im looking at a few but not sure what to go for.

Why not just design your own dials. That's the whole idea and you can be unique. Plenty pictures of mine over the forum but I don't fancy sitting inside someone else's car and seeing a copy.

In the last GB of 2010 mook must have done 20 or so and all were individual. Get your creative side working.

Why not just design your own dials. That's the whole idea and you can be unique. Plenty pictures of mine over the forum but I don't fancy sitting inside someone else's car and seeing a copy.

In the last GB of 2010 mook must have done 20 or so and all were individual. Get your creative side working.

This.

They should really be personal to you. But I guess if you are just looking for ideas to tweak or adapt then go for it...

First set of dials (sold on since)

DSC01379.jpg

DSC01374.jpg

and the latest set

DSC03415.jpg

Yeah I was just looking for ideas to be honest, im not very creative like that LOL

I did want the Peperami figure, u know the one I mean?? done in the style of the old 7up drawing, dont think it would look good on dials though, maybe a back window tho :)

Edited by pickles

just go to google images and seach for 'celica dials'.

hell, search for Ferrari/Lambo/Lotus etc. dials and take inspiration from some of those!

I did want the Peperami figure, u know the one I mean?? done in the style of the old 7up drawing, dont think it would look good on dials though, maybe a back window tho :)

:blink::sofa::nono:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.