Any pictures of a Celica with TTE front, TRD side and rear?

Gimba

Hi has anyone got a celica gen7 picture that has the

TRD Rear

http://www.cheaptoyotaparts.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=80&category_id=105&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

GT/TRD side skirts

http://www.cheaptoyotaparts.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=175&category_id=105&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

and the TTE front lip

http://www.cheaptoyotaparts.co.uk/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=191&category_id=105&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=71

I want to get all this done late this year/early next year but would like a picture with someone that already has it, preferbly a side shot, hope someone has and thanks alot if you can post pictures :D

The reason I want the rear TRD is because without it, it doesn't look correct, there is too much of a height distance between the bottom of the skirts and the bottom of the rear

Or are you saying that in generally isn't a good fitment?

Edited by Gimba

That lip would go AMAZING with some t sport skirts, GT are way too big for that lip.

And if you DO go with my idea, forget te rear balance it's too bulky and big for t sport skirts

You think? I quite like my dynamic skirts, a lot more subtle than the TuRD's

CELI_01.jpg

100_2371.jpg

Guess we will just agree to disagree in this one then guys, my TRD will be up for sale soon of you want it? Cheap as chips as the fitment isn't good and would need fixed.

I think it looks good on Joe's and Mikeys an that yellow one because they are light colours, on my dark green it just doesn't look good, unfortunately.

When I say T-Sport skirts I mean Dynamic I just couldnt think of the name, I agree they are leas in your face than TRD and now I'm getting rid of my valance I wish I went for them!

Edited by LiamGTR

Do you think the RTP spats might be the way to go with yours Liam? It's a shame you're not happy with your motor fella, looks pretty sweet on your avatar as well.

Maybe it's just the way your bodyshop fitted the valance that's putting you off? If you spaced the wheels out, it might just finish off the look & bring the valance into line - less heavy looking & more aggressive.

Edited by J03

Gimba..if you can get your hands on a TTE front lip, and I think you'll be lucky to be honest, the skirts that would match the lip perfectly would be Kaminari. If I had a pre face lift, that's exactly what i'd have fitted.

the Kaminari skirts would match well for the 'holes' in that lip.... but even if you could get your hands on Kam skirts, they sit quite low.

my GT lip looks high compared to the skirts, hency why I'm going for C-One so it matches up and doesn't look goofy

kaminari don't sell them anymore as far as i'm aware, but the kit was a straight fit.

i'm preeeetttyyy sure you can only get originals and replicas from the US now (unless an individual has a set in the UK that they are willing to sell)

Edited by InsolentMinx

Each to their own, good luck with it all and here's hoping it all fits :) I knowthe feeling of buying stuff and having it not fit :( (although in my situation it was the bodyshop, not the product, that was at fault)

FAO J03:

I won't be getting the spats mate they just don't sit with me at all, i'm buying some 27(?)mm spacers soon and gonna see how I feel after that, before buying another standard bumper and then having to get that resprayed, if I do get rid of the rear valance, it will be for an OEM rear bumper so i'd have GT front & sits with OEM rear and 3 post spoiler, so a bit of a mix between GT + 140/standard.

Edited by LiamGTR

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.