what on earth

this is a genuine TRD gen 7, the only gen 7 worth buying, but its in bad need of a nose job, pretty sure that dealer has had this for sale at least 6 months, should be able to drive that car away for £3k and £50 for a silver front bumper :thumbs:

This has been for sale in the Leeds/Bradford area for at least 3 years now. Its one of those ones that is up for sale for ages, someone presumably buys it, and then it reappears on the market again two weeks later. It looks awful, but even if it didn't I would avoid it like the plague!

There's another one up here thats black and orange with a blitz supercharger thats been for sale for about 4 years now. Something very fishy about these

Repost x 10

All it needs is a OEM TRD nose and you hve a perfectly standard/reasonable very rare TRD Gen 7

thats what i keep sayign dude, i dont think this has ever sold i think they just take it off the market and the garage owner uses it for a while

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.