Bootmobile looks in a bad way :(

arizona

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D So big thanks to Badj for spotting this one, carla and everyone else for tips and loads to Ade, even though he has left my hire car sat nav on japanese :rolleyes:

No problem, just glad to see you've got a car that you're happy with that's got low mileage and looks in top nick and all for a decent price :)

I should start a website like a dating site but i'll match drivers to cars. lol

No problem, just glad to see you've got a car that you're happy with that's got low mileage and looks in top nick and all for a decent price :)

I should start a website like a dating site but i'll match drivers to cars. lol

I'm 92 years old, partialy blind with loss of hearing and a serious incontinence issue.

What car would you recomend :blink:

just swap the whole interior, i could have the seats and side panels changed inside an hour, dash should only take a few more and its not liek it all has to go back in the bootmobile properly :thumbs:

Ade will know what i mean :D

just swap the whole interior, i could have the seats and side panels changed inside an hour, dash should only take a few more and its not liek it all has to go back in the bootmobile properly :thumbs:

Ade will know what i mean :D

Nah, some of the boots centre consul and other bits have broken bits in places from clumsy removal and the idea is to re do plastics anyway so the colour doesnt matter right now, more the fact that its all complete

Hurray,a new car to cheer you up

Yup, a nice gleaming white one :D to live on a farm, in the winter............ :lol: :lol:

Lovely looking white 5 you picked up there Janet, and a good price too , I am partial to white cars though lol

Thanks Ady, always liked the white ones and got him down a bit on the price too :)

Yup, a nice gleaming white one :D to live on a farm, in the winter............ :lol: :lol:

Thanks Ady, always liked the white ones and got him down a bit on the price too :)

Even better ,if your taking it at the weekend I might get see it then

Even better ,if your taking it at the weekend I might get see it then

No its here at the weekend, going to be easier for Ade to have it next to the bootmobile for swapping stuff, its first outing will be the Portsdown Hill meet on the 29th :)

Really sorry to hear about all this, glad your ok! I have not been able to log in here for a while.

If you do decide to take out the blue I have a few grey bits and bobs you are welcolme to. Glove box, speaker grills, door cill cover things door cards etc etc.

More than welcolme to them!

I'm down on the south coast ;)

Really sorry to hear about all this, glad your ok! I have not been able to log in here for a while.

If you do decide to take out the blue I have a few grey bits and bobs you are welcolme to. Glove box, speaker grills, door cill cover things door cards etc etc.

More than welcolme to them!

I'm down on the south coast ;)

Thanks Wallerwaller, pm'd you back and just seen you are down for the Portisdown Hill meet :thumbs:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.