Crazy Ex Girlfriend vandalised my car :(

Windscreen has been sorted this morning. It needed completely replacing, it was actually cracked not just scratched apparently. It only cost me £70 though which was alright. Still £70 I could've done with like but never mind. Just have to move on I suppose!

£70 and your no claims gone unless you got it protected

£70 and your no claims gone unless you got it protected

Yeah it hasn't affected my no claims. I probably asked them that question about 5 times before I gave the go ahead to fix it. "Are you SURE?" :P

C-One scoop fitted tomorrow, then I get paid next week so I'll start looking at people to wrap the car, then i'll look at getting my Tech5's powder coated. Winner winner chicken dinner.

Also I'm after some new headlights. Or maybe sticking some LED's in there somewhere. Not sure if i'm confident with putting them in the oven though...

I see Neilw has done a little law, he is right of course, not a lot to bring a case and like he says easier to prove as circumstantial evidence is taken into account, BUT even if a civil court finds in your favour and she has to pay compensation, you still got to try to get the money off her, unlike a criminal court where fines are enforced, civil courts aren't, so could take a while to get your money back, as she will be unemployed and will plead poverty to the court, at 5p a week it will take a while to pay you back. But good luck with whatever you do mate .... I do have a few female friends willing to pay a visit of course LOL

OMG! ok so i would never hit a woman but, the car why oh why the car.

Would rather get punched in the face, i wouldn't take a penny off the bitch.

just smile and sleep with one of her friends B)

Oh yeah, that gonna hurt bitch :lol:

Listen mate, any bloke who writes "OMG!" is allowed to hit a lass.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.