Printing own graphics/vinyl stickers?

digs

Hey guys, not sure what section I should put this in, but does anyone know of any good companies that will print your own images as vinyl stickers?

Been working on some of my own graphics (added one below for reference) and want to get them printed for the celcia (after lots of photshopping to see if they work or not!).

The images are not just line, so wandering what might be best, if anyone has any ideas/knowledge! Assuming there must online companies that you just upload and print, just looking for any previous good experience.

Thanks

PS understand some may look at horror on defacing the car with non-standard images!

Back.jpg

Sorry to be pedantic but before you have the vinyl printed/cut, the die aren't correctly numbered...

I was wondering if someone would pick up on that!

Would mook be able to make a vinyl with that much detail? My mate does designs all the time and hes been looking into making some for my car, but they're all very complex like that this one.

I wouldn't redesign and simplify, I would get them printed like we have. Our new batch just arrived, was a 5 day turn around and have even had them cut out:

2011-12-19%2B16.03.39.jpg

Edited by Hou

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.