Tastefully modded G6 on Pistonheads.

Adex

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3373430.htm

All you need is 1500 of your English pounds (& two non-functioning eyes, apparently).

Sorry, I'm being a little harsh.

Can something still be considered tasteful if the taste in question is questionable taste?

(Sorry to all of you nursing a hangover today, that last sentance probably hasn't helped). :P

What a fucking retard - £1500

Major lol-ing, that was genuinely the exact first thing thing I said too!

Think its all been a big miss-understanding though...

I reckon he's got confused & listed it based on Syrian Pounds (SYP) instead of British (GBP).

1,500.00 SYP = 18.9048 GBP

Still seems a touch on the dear side... :lol:

We need to start a charity / rescue centre to help rehabilitate abused Celicas, with some careful nurturing and the right support this Gen 6 could be released back into the care of a responsible new owner...

Don't really like to snipe at other peoples cars TBH but.....Man he deserves this.(*Izzzy mode 'on'*) that is a pile of poo.That 'bit of rust' on the door is fooked,nice paint stain and knackered drivers seat,filthy interior,Piper light aircraft has crashed into the back,oh sorry thats a spoiler.Decals on the side by mongs.co.uk.Oh but there is an electric supercharger fitted,~"dont know if it makes any difference to power...." "but it kicks in when you put your foot down" .Right,so much kick that you can't really say if it makes a power difference? :lol: But that's ok,'cos you can switch it on and off from inside the car.Cool.Oh and just to make sure i get the very fair asking price of 1.5 grand,i've pictured it in situ amongst the detritus and jungle of Onslow's front garden.

Why do people do this to innocent cars?And then treat everybody who's looking as if they're as dumb as they are?

*izzzzy mode off*

I think it's the worst one I've seen so far, honestly......he put that spoiler on and stood back and thought "actually that looks shit, but I'm not taking it back, I know what will sort it! Shit graphics and wank wheels to take your eye off it"

And £1500!??? Come on.

that is the nicest gen 6 i have ever seen.

not really, i'd rather wank my old man off than have anything to do with that.

:puke::hysterical:

Seriously dude, look over your shoulder.

See the dot?

Good, that dot is 'the line'! :lol:

his first paragraph mentions how his immobiliser kicked up a stink and disabled his car... and his second paragraph his dials inside the car dont work...

yeah mate your cars never let you down!

he should never be allowed to own a Toyota again!

maybe he messed up the price as is easy to do on PH and is in fact £15.00

You could ask if it comes with a hooded sweater to hide yourself from the immense shame you will feel driving that. Its sad to see such travesty's happen to a celica hopefully he'll never get another and instead join a saxo club. B)

but hey ho each to their own and that one persons treasure is anothers nightmare and all that....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.