Japanese Translation

Can anyone do it? after buying Sadles car there is a sticker on the back in Japanese, now managed to translate part of it, but not been able to get any further, the sticker is below, the bit in the circle on the left and the first 3 characters of the centre part mean Toyota but that is as far as i've been able to get

_MG_1272.jpg

and yes I know the car is filthy after the journey home, lol

Can anyone do it? after buying Sadles car there is a sticker on the back in Japanese, now managed to translate part of it, but not been able to get any further, the sticker is below, the bit in the circle on the left and the first 3 characters of the centre part mean Toyota but that is as far as i've been able to get

_MG_1272.jpg

and yes I know the car is filthy after the journey home, lol

Hi Matt, I've had a look on a Japanese symbol site and come up with these,I'm sure your right about the 1st & 2nd parts,The broken red 5 along with the white 7 means Love, The square white box means Peace, The square white box with cross on top means Strength,Energy,Eternity, The last symbol means Respect,Paradise. Hope this helps, you can check if you Google Japanese Symbols,Lots of info there,Good luck :thumbs:

Hi Matt, I've had a look on a Japanese symbol site and come up with these,I'm sure your right about the 1st & 2nd parts,The broken red 5 along with the white 7 means Love, The square white box means Peace, The square white box with cross on top means Strength,Energy,Eternity, The last symbol means Respect,Paradise. Hope this helps, you can check if you Google Japanese Symbols,Lots of info there,Good luck :thumbs:

Trust me to go against a Japanese Lady! Apologies for my crap reserch :shrug:

It says "Toyota Corolla Nagoya"

It's a Toyota dealer from Nagoya City Japan

great my car thinks it is a corolla, lol

Say thanks to you Mrs for me please :D

Trust me to go against a Japanese Lady! Apologies for my crap reserch :shrug:

Haha no problem

Edited by Monkey_matt

Lol Darren translated this same sticker for me when I bought my import 205.... was kind of hoping it said" Dragon Fire Power" or something.I was a touch disappointed when he told me,to be honest ..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.